Karl Dubendorf founded Keystone to help to bring the technology and practices of the Fortune 100 to small and medium business. With over 20 years of experience providing business solutions, Mr. Dubendorf brings a vast combination of business and technical experience to bear on client problems. His primary focus is helping clients with strong business models overcome deficiencies in their business infrastructure using technology solutions that minimize expense while improving customer service. He is skilled in evaluating existing systems for potential weaknesses in data integrity as well as the design of new systems that maximize information availability.Mr. Dubendorf's experience includes:
|Business Continuity||Telecommunication Network Design|
|Enterprise High Availability Services||Infrastructure Planning and Operation|
|Information Security Services||Program and Project Management|
|ERP Selection / Optimization||Equipment Procurement|
|IT Requirements and Strategy||LAN and WAN Architecture and Design|
- Representative Experience:
- Provided consulting services for a leading computer manufacturer in the development of their High Availability Server Product Line.
- Lead the effort to develop an enterprise wide Information Technology (IT) high availability infrastructure for a leading Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) service provider.
- Lead the software selection and project management effort for the implementation of ERP software for a modular building leasing company.
- Lead the execution of various IT Assessments for several global companies exposing Information Technology vulnerabilities throughout the respective organizations. Identified solutions to the vulnerabilities and recommended courses of action.
- Lead numerous penetration studies in conjunction with External Audit general controls reviews of KPMG clients' Information Technology environment. Identified breakdowns in technology and control structures and recommended solutions.
- Provided information risk based services in conjunction with the audit of Information and Communication companies including assessment of eBusiness efforts, Security, Availability and Recovery, and ERP related controls.
- Managed the reengineering of the Program Management Office of a leading Cable Television Operator, enabling them to more rapidly modernize their network.
- Managed the security and architecture efforts of a pilot for the next generation Cable Television digital set top box.
- Managed the redesign of a large national retailer's network infrastructure and deployment of Microsoft Windows NT on over 1000 client workstations. The effort developed the design and plan that transitioned the retailer from its main frame based legacy environment to a client server environment, replacing legacy business applications. Key elements of the plan included an Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) wide area backbone with frame relay tributaries and switched Ethernet to the desktop.
- Lead the design team that architected the data communications infrastructure of a large university health care system. The Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) backbone provided connectivity via a SONET OC-12 Network for over 10,000 workstations and hosts. The unique staged approach to interconnection accomplished in this design minimized network latency while maximizing network throughput.
- Built and managed a "best of class" engineering organization of more than forty professionals responsible for engineering over $100 million worth of customer solutions annually for a large regional network integration company. As the organization grew Mr. Dubendorf developed methods for standardizing designs across the company resulting in quicker times to market and lower costs.
- Created, designed, marketed and installed a new metropolitan data connectivity service (Wire Speed LAN Service) for a large regional telecommunications provider. The service links remote corporate sites at wire speeds while eliminating the need for the customer to purchase expensive channel termination equipment. This service satisfied a market need for high speed networking services and has produced over 40 million dollars of revenue to date. In addition it resulted in several competitive win-backs for the company.
- Managed Philadelphia outside facilities engineering for a large regional telecommunications provider. His responsibilities included management of a $23 million dollar construction budget, feeder engineering, and right of way.
Phone: (610) 695-9303
1123 Pebble Spring Drive / Suite 200
Berwyn PA 19312